Skip to content Skip to search.
II The Old Testament - Greg Boyd - ReKnew
Niehaus, Jeffrey Jay. Language English.
Author Niehaus, Jeffrey Jay. Extra-canonical parallels. Middle Eastern literature.
Middle Eastern literature -- Relation to the Old Testament. Middle Eastern literature -- History and criticism. Summary Tracing parallels between biblical accounts and pagan cultures of the ancient Near East, Niehaus explores creation and flood narratives; literary and legal forms; and the acts of deities and the God of the Bible.
- Life & Love & the Like: Stories from the Everyday.
- Hm... Are You a Human??
- Kindred Hearts?
- About God's Holy People;
- Biblical Theology: The Grace Covenants Collection (3 vols.) | Logos Bible Software.
He reveals not just cultural similarities but spiritual dimensions of common thought and practice, providing an overarching view of the story of the Bible. Contents Approaching biblical parallels in the ancient Near East God and the royal shepherd Covenant and conquest City, temple, image City and temple : abandoned and restored The covenantal household : destruction and salvation The restoration of all things Conclusion: A symphony of parallels.
- The Little Book of IBF (Interesting Body facts).
- Ordinary People, Ordinary Yet Extraordinary Sex (Sexual and Spiritual Reawakening Book 1).
- In Search Of Lost Time, Vol 2: Within a Budding Grove: Within a Budding Grove Vol 2 (Vintage Classics).
- Jeffrey Niehaus: Ancient Near Eastern Themes in Biblical Theology : The Pneuma Review.
Notes Includes bibliographical references p. View online Borrow Buy Freely available Show 0 more links Set up My libraries How do I set up "My libraries"? Murdoch University Library. Open to the public.
Trinity Theological College Library. Open to the public Held. None of your libraries hold this item. Date uploaded Mar 02, Did you find this document useful?
Biblical Theology: The Grace Covenants Collection (3 vols.)
Is this content inappropriate? Report this Document. Download Now.
- 7. Law, Religion and Theology, ?
- 7. Law, Religion and Theology.
- Tomorrow: Science Fiction Mystery Tales;
For Later. Jump to Page.
The Creation of Adam: Unique Revelation or Ancient Myth?
Search inside document. Gary E. Speliopoulos Downingtown, PA March 1, In the past decades, there have been a number of archaeological finds that have aided researchers in learning about the theology of the people groups surrounding the Israelites.