The duo met the summer before their freshman year at Indiana University.
Both were looking to get a fashion-related business off the ground. Norris was focused on design, Lutes on the business-end.
- An Underground College for Undocumented Immigrants;
- Down to Earth With: Paleoanthropologist and underground astronaut Lindsay Hunter?
- COA Magazine.
The two left college to start Kito in early , selling graphic shirts, designer shorts, and fanny packs. They developed a working relationship with Harlow, creating a custom fanny pack for her.
Two Young Entrepreneurs Create Underground Streetwear | Bloom Magazine
Not long after, inspiration struck as Norris came up with their most popular item: an over-the-shoulder, heat-sensitive sling that changes color. Once Norris came up with the concept, he showed it to Lutes, saving the thermochromic aspect for last.
Indiana Ave. The purpose — to investigate the myths that have become campus legend.
Rumours range from the discovery of a mummified body to tunnellers being stopped by military police with machine guns. As we descend deeper, the temperature rises noticeably.
'Ndrangheta: Exploring the mafia's underground world
Essential stuff, but a lot less exciting than imagining what went before. And indeed it is.
- The Breakup Cleanse: 28 Day Miracle Mind~Body Heart Break Recovery System.
- The Underground Astronaut | College of Arts and Sciences.
- The Life and Death of Jamaica High School!
- Journey by Night: Quantum Encryption Bk 3;
- ZURÜCK AUF NULL (German Edition)!
- Unremembered Wings;
- An Underground College for Undocumented Immigrants?
Share your tales of the tunnels: www. This article first appeared in Imperial Magazine, Issue You can view and download a whole copy of the magazine, from www.
Magazine See more tags. Your comment may be published, displaying your name as you provide it, unless you request otherwise.